Following yesterday’s event at IDEALondon over in Shoreditch, London, we’re pleased to announce the launch of our new website scanner and prize draw.
Draw Period: July 10 – July 17, 2019
Prize: A bundle consisting of £100 Amazon.co.uk eGift Voucher, a 1-hour in-person consultation with Meterian, 10% lifetime discount to Meterian cloud-based annual subscription product from Startup, Bootstrap, and Enterprise plans.
Eligibility Criteria: Prize Draw entrants must register their email and contact information on Meterian’s website at https://www.meterian.io/webscanner.html during the Draw Period. Only 1 winner will be selected.
Read on for detailed terms. Happy scanning!
Meterian “Life and Hacks of Open Source” Prize Draw Terms
- We shall specify the opening and closing dates of each prize draw (“Draw Period”).
- There will be one winner per Draw Period who will win a prize for registering on Meterian’s website at https://www.meterian.io/webscanner.html during the Draw Period. We reserve the right to reclaim any prize where a participant makes false claims to identity and affiliation with the company they register on the website.
- The prize is a bundle consisting of £100 Amazon.co.uk eGift Voucher, a 1-hour in-person consultation with Meterian, 10% lifetime discount to Meterian’s cloud-based annual subscription product from Startup, Bootstrap, and Enterprise plans.
- Prizes will be awarded to entries picked at random by computer or an independent person within 7 working days after the closing date. Each winner will be contacted by telephone, post or email within 21 days of the Prize Draw closing, and be sent their prize by post no later than 90 days after the Prize Draw Date. If a winner for a Prize Draw cannot be contacted using reasonable efforts within 10 days from the Prize Draw date for that Draw Period, then an alternative winner will be drawn from the entries for that Draw Period.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. We reserve the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable. The result of the Prize Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of each winner will be available on request by sending a stamp addressed envelope to Customer Service, Meterian Ltd., 196 Freston Road, London W10 6TT, United Kingdom and may be posted online.
- Each winner may be required to participate in reasonable press or PR activity related to the prize draw as notified by Meterian Ltd.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any entrants.
- We can accept no responsibility for entries which fail to be properly submitted for any technical reason whatsoever, and we will reject entries submitted by any other means.
- Additional terms:
- Each winner must be a UK resident.
- The prizes are as stated, not redeemable for cash or other products and are not transferable. Each prize can only be claimed by the winner.
- If the prize package is not claimed by 90 days after the prize draw, the prize will be forfeited.
- We endeavour to run the competition as stipulated, including the closing date of 11:59pm on last date of Draw Period.
- The winners will be communicated via the email used to submit their entry shortly after the completion closing date.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter (Meterian) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
- If unable to physically attend the consultation, then the consultation will be conducted via Skype and will only be 1 hour long.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or any UK registered charity.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.