Meterian, a London-based web and application security leader disrupting cloud-based security solutions with its AI-powered platform, has an exciting opportunity for Business Interns to join our dynamic and fast growing team. At Meterian, we take pride in all challenges big and small to expand the business and help companies continuously measure their software risks to avoid getting hacked or costly legal fines. We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated people with strong communication skills, and the potential to develop their business operations skills and grow Meterian’s business.
Business Operations Internship
The Business Intern will learn and undertake a variety of tasks across the business and gain experience in many aspects of Meterian. Your key responsibilities will involve research, written and spoken communication, and key initiatives to help build a business hub to support sales and marketing operations.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Has BA/BSc undergraduate degree or A Level qualification in English, History, or essay-based subject.
- Has excellent communication skills and fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Has exceptional listening skills
- Can / can quickly learn to articulate Meterian’s value proposition to key stakeholders
- Enjoys talking and interacting with people: always willing to discover how to help them
- Has an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- Has a strong interest in technology and loves learning
- Takes feedback proactively with a positive attitude and listens to change, learn, and improve
- Has computer skills using Microsoft Office or Google G-Suite to create/edit/manage Excel, Sheets, Word, Docs, Powerpoint documents and familiar with document collaboration.
- Strong interest in a technology career
- Comfortable collaborating with extended teams in-person/remotely
- Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success
By the end of this internship you will:
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analysis skills essential in making every day business decisions.
- Gain insight into business development and the collaboration required among marketing, product management and engineering teams. Work alongside founders who have over 50 years of software and digital industry experience from Amazon, Tesco, Vodafone, and Yahoo.
- Learn about cybersecurity and software development industries
Meterian offers a fantastic opportunity and learning environment with a competitive package and the ability to earn more via structured bonuses. After the internship, there may be possibility for a long term role with Meterian.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
We invite you to apply with your covering letter and CV to email@example.com with Subject: Business Intern application.
Start date: After Jan 25, 2021
Employment length: minimum 6 months